TUGUEGARAO CITY, Philippines– The House of Representatives on Friday, August 11, posted in its website the declared 2016 Statement of Liabilities and Net Worth (SALN) of the congressmen in the Philippines.
In Cagayan Valley, Isabela’s 2nd District Representative Ana Cristina Go is the richest among the 10 lawmakers.
Go, a member of a political clan in Isabela, declared a total asset of P118,570,000 and a liability amounting to P628,990.45. Overall, her net worth is P117,941,009.55.
The second richest among the Region 2 lawmakers is Isabela 4th District Representative Ma Lourdes Aggabao, the wife of Georgidi Aggabao, former president of the Nationalist People’s Coalition (NPC) political party.
Aggabao said she has an asset and net worth amounting to P79,346,000.00. She has no liabilities.
The third richest is Cagayan Third District Representative Randolph Ting, declaring a net worth of P54,722,263.99 in 2016.
Ting, the a member of a prominent political clan in Tuguegarao City, has reported P74,893,807.37 as his total asset and a liability of P20,171,543.38
Here are the other Cagayan Valley congressmen and their total net worth:
4. Aline Alfonso-Vargas, 2nd District of Cagayan- P44,184,624
5. Rodito Albano III, 1st District of Isabela- P38,072,871
6. Henedina Abad, Lone District of Batanes- P35,091,689
7. Napoleon Dy, 3rd District of Isabela- P29,270,406
8. Dakila Carlo Cua, lone District of Quirino- P18,108,053
9. Ramon Nolasco, 1st District of Cagayan- P15,261,137
10. Luisa Cuaresma, Lone District of Nueva Vizcaya- P14,750,000
Among the lawmakers in the House, 1-Pacman Representative Michael Odylon Romero is the richest congressman in 2016, with a net worth of P7,009,588,018. Northernforum.net