TUGUEGARAO CITY, Philippines- The National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP) is set to cut the power in parts Isabela and whole of Cagayan and Quirino on Thursday, November 10 and Friday, November 11.
In an advisory, the NGCP said the power interruption in Cagayan and Isabela will pave way to the “integration and testing of protection equipment – as part of the Santiago-Gamu-Tuguegarao 230kV transmission line upgrading project serving these electric cooperatives.” and the
On Thursday, the affected distribution utilities are:
• entire KAELCO franchise area
• entire CAGELCO I franchise area
• entire CAGELCO II franchise area
• entire ISELCO II franchise area
• ISELCO I – Reina Mercedes Substation
On November 11, the affected distribution utilities are:
• entire QUIRELCO franchise area
• entire ISELCO I franchise area (except Reina
• IFELCO – Alfonso Lista Substation
NGCP said normal operations will immediately resume after work completion.
“Specific areas that may be affected by the power interruption are determined by the abovementioned Distribution Utility (DU), unless the activity will have an effect on the entire franchise area,” NGCP said. TNF